Tuesday 19 January 2010

Google, shmoogle.

Agent S,

I have been trying to find an answer to your question. I do admit, I was quite intrigued at the idea that girls can actually trick guys into liking them.

Unfortunately, most of the articles I found were about how to trick girls into liking guys. Which wasn't very helpful.

I did find two articles that addressed it, though. They're pretty run of the mill ideas, though. There's no magic trick that will get a guy to automatically like a girl, unfortunately for us.

The first one's about how body language can get him to like you, and the second is 5 guaranteed ways to make him fall in love with you.

http://love.ivillage.com/snd/meetmarket/0,,traceycox_7q7gcjp6,00.html

http://love.ivillage.com/snd/0,,qdtb,00.html

Sigh. Once again Google has failed us.

Mission for Agent S:

M's been telling me that E isn't quite as much of a "good girl" as she seems. I've tried to do some digging, but have had no luck. I'm sure it's just the norm, but I'm still curious because she's never told me about anything. Do you happen to know anything about it? If not, maybe MA would know?

No comments:

Post a Comment