Tuesday 19 January 2010

all a facade?

Agent S,

Dear lord. I got myself into quite a situation.

So I asked C about J, and it turns out he was not quite in the mood to be talking about that stuff, since he had just recently been in a fight with his girlfriend. So now he's very angry at me, and it's extremely bizarre.

Quote:

can you actually clarify

marlee i just had a really serious talk with my girlfriend about how she wants to break up because she loves me and i'm really frustrated

and not in the mood to be used or screwed with

tell me what just happened


So I kinda tried to explain myself, and he hasn't responded. I'll update you if anything happens.

However, he did tell me that he was good friends with J, and that he had no idea what I was talking about.

So I'm guessing she made it up. He didn't sound like he was lying. Weirdness.

Over and out,
Agent M


UPDATE: C now says he wouldn't know, and to ask Jacki. Lldsfjdlsfjsdlf.

New Assignment for Agent S:

Find an article about how the psychology of men has changed from the 19th century to now. I know there must be one out there and I am legitimately curious.

No comments:

Post a Comment